OUR HERITAGE

McCullagh & Bothwell was established in 1896 by Messrs McCullagh and Bothwell in Kimberly. It has remained a family business, with decendents of Sam Bothwell owning and running the company to this day.

McCullagh & Bothwell opened its first store in Johannesburg in 1906. We currently have three stores in Johannesburg, located in Hyde Park, Observatory, and Fourways.

The name McCullagh & Bothwell has for many years been synonymous with the supply of school uniforms. We are extremly proud to be associated with many of Johannesburg's, and indeed the country's, best known schools and in many cases this association  is a long standing one.

OUR BRANDS